Har.... CheiwwWw.....
Ah.....
Sorry...
I should be studying in British Council now.
Why I am here??
I got Flu...
Dont know where I got it but I scare of H1N1,
So I visited Dr. Rashid.
phew...
I am so luckly
it is just a flu.
He past me few drug,
and warn me not to drink any cold drink.
Anyway, thank you Dr. Rashid.

This is what I have to take daily until I am healed.
The larger one is antibiotic..
I have to finish it...
woh.. so scary
The H1N1 cases is getting worst now days...
In Malaysia, from 7 cases is increase to 3000+ cases,
so pls be careful of the bacteria...
and aviod going to a public place.
If you are not feeling well, pls...
pls... visit Doctor.
Please be a responsible citizen,
dont past around the bacteria.




TARC oso many ppl wearing mask ady eh..damn scary when saw them..
ReplyDeleteThere are TARCsians got H1N1... so some of the TARCsians is wearing the mask to prevent H1N1... I am thinking of wearing mask too...
ReplyDelete