Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Result is out!!

My result is out on Monday, 25/1/2010. On that day, I week up on the early morning ( not really ) and the first things I do is start my computer (not for playing game for sure) and try to log in to Cambridge's web page to check my result. Start from 8.00am, I am continuously trying to log in to the web page but i am fail until 9.30am. This is due to the web page is too busy cause almost every one from all over the countries who took A-level exam is trying to log in to the web page to check their result too. But 1 thing that make me angry is, my friend Aron who wake up late and tried to log on just few times, he then got his result. Not fair!!!

Anyway, I am still manage to get my result. Guess what, when I had complete load my result, I am not dare to view my result cause both my friends (Aron & Darren ) fail to get what they aspect. But i know I have to accept it whether it was good or bad result.So I take a deep breath and click on the page.

After I click on the page, I am totally stunned for few second. I got 1a,2c and 1d. It was totally out of my expectation. Hiz... Anyway, I still have to face it.

But what make feel a bit better is I am still managed to got an 'a' in Maths, which means I am still keep my record of getting A for my math all the way from primary school.

And now, I am waiting for the break down of my result, so i can choose whether to carry forward my result or retake some of the subjects but for sure I am going to retake my chemistry which i got 'd'.

No comments:

Post a Comment