
Hi,
Me again...
Few Days ago,
I had received a letter from World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF).
The letter is all about the new campaign "Egg=Life"
On the eve of Earth Day, 22nd April, WWF-Malaysia
launched the "Egg=Life" campaign aimed at improving the protection
of marine turtles in Malaysia.
The campaign,
which will run from Earth Day to 30th September 2009,
targets to gain pledges from 40.000 members of the public.
People who sign up in support of WWF-Malaysia's
"Egg=Life" campaign will pledge to :
- Support laws that will ban the sale and comsumption of all turtles eggs thoughtout Malaysia
- Support the call for comprehensive and holistic Federal legislation to conserve marine turtles
- never consume turtle eggs, or trade in turtles or their parts
Please...
Help the turtles...
By sign up to support the campaign
wwf.org.my
Other than that,
I had bought three different "Egg=Life" T-shirt
to support the pampaign.
Hopefully next week I can get it and show it to all of you.
*End*
Help the turtles...
By sign up to support the campaign
wwf.org.my
Other than that,
I had bought three different "Egg=Life" T-shirt
to support the pampaign.
Hopefully next week I can get it and show it to all of you.
*End*



No comments:
Post a Comment