Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally...

yes...
finally my test 4 is finish...
erh...
I am very tired right now...
but i promised to my self to post some thing
on my blog.
Ok let start with my exam for today.
Today, i have my biology test and i start my
biology revision on this morning!
Is early of the morning...
I wake up on 12am morning and
burn the midnight oil.
So you know why i am so tired?
Anyway, my hardworking is not wasted..
what i read is what the test ask...
haha... the test is quite easy for me but
I am not sure are there any mistake or not laa..
and now i am going to celebrate that I am awake for 24 hours
Haha...


This is what i had bought and It cost RM120, quite expensive

but I am Kobe when I am playing it.

haha...

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment