As usual, I will upload some photo… I snap it at Cameron.
I am just back from hospital, very things is ok. What I mean is my grandpa is alright. After checking and those treatment, doctor predict that grandpa should be ok and can go back home on Saturday. What he need to do after that is to maintain his blood pressure by controlling his food. He cant take too much of oily food anymore and have to do more exercise.
So, I think this coming Saturday mother’s day is still on gua…
Ok, I am quite tired today and I am quite blur now cause I am keep on rushing here and there for the whole day. Till here I will end my post. Good night.
* For you: Maybe at this moment is not the right time but I will be right here waiting for you.



No comments:
Post a Comment