Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Love Stories

Don’t  think too much, this post does not talk about my love story. Its about an album which name as “Love stories”. I bought this few days ago and the songs is quite nice. So i am just trying to promote it. It contain 90 love songs included the popular and latest one such as I am yours from Jason Mraz, I believe i can fly from Kelly and more.

Maybe this album is quite expensive just depend on who you are. It cost RM79.90.

IMG_3492

I don’t why suddenly i fall in love with those songs, but i know this is a good way to heal my broken heart.

3 comments:

  1. Samuel! I want! Rip it for me! Tqtq! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 CD 90 songs woo... how to Rip it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can de. jia you! haha. support cetak rompak! woots! hehe

    ReplyDelete